Example of Bad Font Color Choices
- You may decide that you want to change some of the font colors.
- One problem with this is that some users may have set the background color which they want to use.
- Also, If you define colors to look good on a background image, but the visitor doesn't load images, your page may be unreadable.
- This means that if you choose a color which can't be read on that background that your page will be unreadable.
- You may make any change you like in the <BODY> code, since the user over-rides all of these if he chooses to.
- However, if you use the <FONT COLOR=YELLOW> type of command, the user can't over-ride them, so your writing may be unreadable against the visitor's chosen background.
- I highly recommend that you don't use the <FONT COLOR=????> code.