Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
American, nice, fabulous, pleased, introduce, so, world, living, sales, rings
- Del: I never did ____________ myself. Del Griffith,
____________ Light and Fixture, Director of ____________, Shower Curtain
Division. I sell shower curtain ____________. The best in the ____________.
And you are?
- Neal: Uh, Neal Page.
- Del: Neal Page. ____________ to meet you, Neal Page. ____________, what
do you do for a ____________, Neal Page?
- Neal: Marketing . . .
- Del: Marketing! Super, super, ____________. Isn't that ____________.
(4 = excellent, 3 = good , 2 = fair, 1 = poor)
- ___ Started the conversation naturally (or responded appropriately when spoken to)
- ___ Used greetings appropriate to the situation
- ___ Introduced self naturally and correctly
- ___ Changed the topic of conversation with appropriate expressions
- ___ Used interjections to show interest
- ___ Exchanged all information on Identity Card
- TOTAL: ___ / 20 POINTS ( ___ %)
Other comments: ___________________________
This is a sub-page of the article Captioned Video: Making it Work for You
The Internet TESL Journal, Vol. IV, No. 3, March 1998