- See a 3 question sample: qw-ms-ma-sample.html of how the generated exercise will look.
- This CGI will generate 10 sets of 4-matching questions.
- The only warning is that you need to save the generated quiz "as source" (not "as text") or you will lose all the data that you entered.
- Perhaps it would be a good idea to look at this whole page before entering data.
Step 1. Input your quiz data
- Write as many sets questions as you like. You don't have to fill in all the questions.
- If you want more than 10 sets questions, generate two quizzes and merge the data statements together using a text editor.