Across1. Used in sauce and served with turkey.
4. Large bird often roasted for Christmas.
6. A filling for pie made of raisins and dried fruit.
8. A spice often used to prepare stuffing.
10. The spiced bread mixture placed inside a turkey before roasting.
Down2. ___ sprouts. Small cabbage like vegetable.
3. ___ pudding. A steamed dessert.
5. Mashed ___. Served with gravy.
7. Egg ___. A drink made from rum, cream and eggs.
9. ___ nog. See #7.
Copyright (C) 1998 by Donna Tatsuki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/