Across1. To be ___ , I did not like your performance.
4. Don't throw the bottle away. It may come in ___.
6. He's so ___. He grasps the concepts so quickly!
7. Don't be ___. You are among friends.
8. How ___ he is! He keeps insisting on that.
10. We must have a ___ discussion about our relationship.
11. This is a ___ piece of writing! It's tidy and carefully done.
Down2. I'm ___. I'd like a glass of water, please.
3. Why are you ___ with me? I didn't do anything wrong.
5. You look ___. Did you stay up all night?
9. I like ___ music, not loud music.
Copyright (C) 1998 by Vera Mello
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/