Click on each box to enter letters in the crossword puzzle, then press the Check Answers button. If you are stuck, press the Hint button to get a letter.
Across3. I can't ___ all the violence shown on TV.
5. I like to ___ the words while my sister sings the song.
8. Let's ___ the problem, shall we?
9. They go to the porch to ___ in the dark.
Down1. We missed the bus, so we have to ___ it now.
2. I'll ___ the responsibility for my behavior.
4. They had to ___ the warships with nuclear weapons.
6. The President has to ___ the committee.
7. Who can ___ the car out of the garage?
Copyright (C) 1998 by Vera Mello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/