Click on each box to enter letters in the crossword puzzle, then press the Check Answers button. If you are stuck, press the Hint button to get a letter.
Across3. He must be very popular, ___ everyone in school knows him.
5. John wanted to stay, ___ his sister persuaded him to go.
6. ___ the rain, we went to the beach.
7. ___ I got home, my sister had already left.
8. It's too late to go out; ___, it's beginning to rain.
Down1. She wanted to go to the party; ___, she was not invited.
2. ___ it was cold, he went out without a sweater.
4. We can't buy it ___ we don't have enough money.
5. John had to go to the doctor ___ he was not feeling well.
Copyright (C) 1998 by Vera Mello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/