Across3. Special bed used in hospitals to transport patients.
5. Lie on your ___ if you want to look at the sky.
6. The organ that filters the blood.
8. You don't need to shout. I'm not ___.
9. An ear has cartilage, not ___.
1. Scientists are still searching for the ___ for cancer.
2. An ___ is a dull continuous pain.
3. It's a synonym for "cerebral accident".
4. It's the opposite of inhale.
7. Using the word "___" which now usually means "not smart," is now considered offensive when talking about people who can't speak. "Mute" is a more polite word.
Copyright (C) 1998 by Vera Mello (email@example.com)
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/