Across1. Can I ___ $5.00? I'll pay you back tomorrow.
3. Who will ___ the hotel bill?
7. I don't have any ___ with me. Can I use my check?
8. May I see your ___ card?
9. How much interest does the bank charge on a ___?
10. A dime is a ten-cent ___.
11. You should keep your ___ and jewelry in the bank.
Down2. It's the opposite of deposit
3. After a month's work, do you get a large ___?
4. I'm in the red. I must have miscalculated my ___.
5. Sorry. No ___, no refund.
6. Dad, can you lend me a dollar ___?
Copyright (C) 1997 by Vera Mello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/