Click on each box to enter letters in the crossword puzzle, then press the Check Answers button. If you are stuck, press the Hint button to get a letter.
Across3. November comes ___ December.
6. We have classes ___ 7 a.m.
7. Who did you go to the movies ___?
8. What's ___ the curtain?
11. He was born ___ May 2nd.
Down1. I don't want to go ___ the club now.
2. The temperature is ___ zero today.
3. Come and sit ___ me.
4. Where do you come ___?
5. I'll be back ___ an hour.
6. He must be ___ his grandmother's.
8. They want to travel ___ plane
9. The Nile is the longest river ___ the world.
10. Which way should we go, up or ___ the hill?
Copyright (C) 1998 by Vera Mello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/