Across1. Some are used to make hot sauce. Some aren't hot at all.
5. You can bake, mash or fry it.
8. Soy ___ is widely cultivated for its nutritious seeds.
9. You often cry when you cut it.
Down2. You make a Jack-o'-Lantern with this vegetable.
3. It's a green leaf used in salads and hamburgers.
4. It's a high-fiber, stringy stalk, used in soups or salads.
6. You cook it to prepare red sauce.
7. Many people eat ___ flakes for breakfast.
Copyright (C) 1997 by Vera Mello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/