Across1. As a rule of ___, you'll pay $5 a week for each $50 we lend you.
4. Can you run your ___ over my report before I hand it in?
6. He surely suffered a lot at the ___ of the FBI.
7. He agreed upon the manager's plans not to lose ___.
8. As a socialite, she gets to rub ___ with big names in politics.
Down1. My professor certainly keeps me on my ___.
2. You scratch my ___ , I scratch yours.
3. Keep your ___ crossed, and we won't fail.
5. No wonder he is so naive. He is still wet behind the ___.
6. Just off the top of my ___ I'd say that they are in their late 20s.