Click on each box to enter letters in the crossword puzzle, then press the Check Answers button. If you are stuck, press the Hint button to get a letter.
Across1. The capital of Ireland.
6. A plant which usually has three leaves.
7. The plant considered the symbol of Ireland.
8. The color associated with St Patrick.
Down2. An elf, often dressed like a shoemaker, who has a hidden pot of gold .
3. A humorous five-line poem.
4. A synonym for fortunate.
5. If you follow it to the end, you'll find a pot of gold.
Copyright (C) 1999 by Vera Mello
Crossword Puzzles for ESL Students is at http://www.aitech.ac.jp/~iteslj/cw/