See Today's Page.
Daily Page for ESL/EFL Teachers
What Is This Page?
This page is a quick-loading page designed for teachers of English as a Second Language to use as their daily startup page.
Two Ways to Use the Page
- You can bookmark it and visit it every day or as often as you can.
- You can make it your startup page and see it every time you start up your browser or click the "home" button.
- You should be able to easily set the "home page" location somewhere in the "preferences" or the "options" of your browser.
The Contents of the Page
We keep the page small so that it will quickly load into your computer. It includes only the following.
- Popular search engines.
- The Internet TESL Journal's Links for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers.
- The 5 most recently submitted links to The Internet TESL Journal's Links.
- Ocassionally there are announcements of interest to ESL/EFL teachers.
The Design of the Page
- The page contains no advertising.
- The page is image-free to promote fast downloading.
- The page is optimized for speed, using the least amount of HTML possible. The filesize is less than 5 kilobytes.
- We have limited the amount of vertical space, so most users will not need to scroll the page.
Copyright (C) 1999 by The Internet TESL Journal