| iteslj.org/games |
Level: Any Level
This is an activity that will make your students speak in class and be creative.
- Ask students to write a word on a piece of paper and tell them not to show anyone. This word should be a verb (or whatever you'd like to rewiew).
- The teacher starts telling a story, then stops and chooses a student.
- That student will continue the story and must use his/her word. This student then chooses the next student to continue the story.
- The last student must end the story.
- After the story is over, the students then try to guess what words each student has written on his/her paper. The student who guesses the most words wins the game.
Submitted by: Luciana Pinheiro
Copyright (C) 2004 by The Internet TESL Journal