| iteslj.org/games |
Level: Any Level
- Print out three sentences (negative, positive, and question) of the tense you want to review.
- Cut each sentence into words.
- Students work in groups.
- Give each group of students words of a sentence and ask them to make the sentence.
- Draw a table on the board and ask students to tick sentences at suitable positiions, positive, negative, or question.
- Ask students to make rules of the tense.
Submitted by: Nguyen Nhu
- Three Sentences:
- I am a student.
- I am not a student.
- Are you a student?
- The Rules:
- TO BE at the present simple
I am a student.
- Positive: S + am/is/are + O.
I am not a student.
- Negative: S + am/is/are + not + O.
Are you a student?
- Question: (Ques words) + am/ is /are + S + O?
Copyright (C) 2004 by The Internet TESL Journal