| iteslj.org/games |
Bingo - A Variation
Level: Any Level
Instead of making the cards yourself, have your students make them.
- Get a set of review quesitons from your classes text book or trivia type stuff that they should know. Make sure the questions cover a variety of grammar points that you have studied.
- Give each student a blank bingo grid.
- Get the students to fill in the bingo grid with the proper answers to the questions.
- Go over the answers just to make sure every one has got it right etc...
- Now start the bingo game, except instead of reading off the answers, read the questions. this gets them thinking listening and writting/reading (three out of the 4 ain't all bad eh?)
Copyright (C) 2001 by The Internet TESL Journal