ESL : Listening : Podcasts
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
- 30 Newest Podcasts by ESL Podcasters (a4esl.org/podcasts)
- You can listen to recent podcasts without needing to subscribe to many RSS feeds.
- a4esl.org/p = Easy Online RSS Reader for ESL Podcasts
- From this page, you can easily and quickly listen to many podcasts.
- Barry Bakin's ESL Podcast
- RSS = http://www.gcast.com/u/MrBakinsESL/main.xml
- BBC - Radio - Podcasts - 6 Minute English
- Podcast for ELT
- Bob DuCharme's International Business News for ESL
- A weekly podcast spoken slowly with spaces between words.
RSS = http://www.eslbusinessnews.com/eslbn.rss
- Charles Becker's English Pronunciation Pod (Charles Becker)
- Fast-forward past the first minute to hear the content.
- Charles Kelly's 'Learn a Song' Podcast
- MP3 files; Listen and repeat phrase by phrase, then sing the song.
RSS = http://www.manythings.org/songs/rss.xml
- Charles Kelly's Jokes in English Podcast
- Read and listen to some jokes in English.
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/esl
- CK's Listen and Repeat Podcast (Charles Kelly)
- Practice Intonation, Rhythm, Pronunciation and Other Things
- Cup Of English Podcast
- By an English woman living in the USA. RSS = http://acupofenglish.libsyn.com/rss
- Daniel Beck's GTB-Cast (m4a files - not playable with some MP3 players)
- Podcast for Japanese students of English
RSS = http://gtbcast.com/feed/
- Dave Kees' podcasts for students & teachers
- RSS = http://www.gcast.com/u/davekees/main.xml
- Diane Wallis' ESL Podcast
- I teach ESL to adult immigrants in San Francisco, USA.
RSS = http://dianewallis.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml
- DynEd and VOA Podcast [FRAME]
- Weekly New Dynamic English VOA Program
RSS = http://dyned.libsyn.com/rss
- Eigo no Chosakubutsu Podcast (www.voiceblog.jp/chosakubutsu/rss2.0.xml)
- Listen to a voice reading in (American) English. 1st part of transcript shown.
- EnglishDesk.blogspot.com (TTL Catling)
- Everyday English Podcasts with text from Canada for ESL students.
- ESL Lab Miami Podcasts (Kathy Biache)
- RSS = http://esllabmiami.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- RSS Feed = http://esl.culips.com/feed/
- English as a Second Language - Audio Files to Help You Study
RSS = http://esl.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml
- eslLabMiami.blogspot.com (Kathy Biache)
- Podcasts for ESL students around the world.
- ESLnews.org.nz (Pat Syme)
- New Zealand News - RSS = http://eslnews.org.nz/?feed=rss2
- Febie's Podcast
- Phonics, Rhymes, Songs
RSS = http://febielin.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml
- Fun English Lessons (Podcast)
- Comedy by 2 Canadian Brothers
RSS = http://china232.libsyn.com/rss
- Jan Folmer's 2 GRE Words a Day Podcast
- For advanced students and native English speakers
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/JustVocabulary
- Jean Sunier's Go Fluent in the Real World Podcast
RSS = http://www.gofluent.com/Resources/RSS/default.aspx?channelid=4
- Jeff McQuillan's ESL Podcast [FRAME]
- Every weekday, Monday through Friday, about 15 minutes per podcast.
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/EnglishAsASecondLanguagePodcast
- Jeff McQuillan's TOEFL Podcast (Only Available in RSS)
- Copy and Paste this RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/toeflpodcast
- Jeff McQuillan's Weekly English Through Stories - RSS Feed Only
- No transcripts
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/ets
- Jennifer Lebedev's OhMyNews ESL/EFL
- RSS = http://media.ohmynews.com/rss/eng_ohmynews_podcast.xml
- John Koons' English Teacher John Show [FRAME]
- Audio English Lessons, American English spoken slowly.
RSS = http://englishteacherjohn.com/rss/rss.xml
- Kenneth Beare's www.EnglishFeed.com
- 'Jazz Chants' on grammar.
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/Englishfeed
- Kris Fedorak's EnglishPod.com - Business English
- For advanced students.
RSS = http://www.englishpod.com/podcast.php
- LanguageCaster - English Through Football (Damian Fitzpatrick & Damon Brewster)
- Learning English through football
- Linguacast.ncl.ac.uk (Andrew Grenfell)
- (British) English MP3 Files Giving Examples of Vocabulary Use
RSS == http://linguacast.ncl.ac.uk/feeds/English-RSS.xml
- Lori Linstruth's Better at English Podcast
- Learn informal conversational English
RSS = //feeds.feedburner.com/BetterAtEnglish/PodcastsOnly
- Mark Kaufmann's EnglishLingQ - LearningEnglishWithTheLinguist
- RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/LearningEnglishWithTheLinguist.mp3
- martinmcmorrow.podomatic.com - Academic Vocabulary (M.S .Mcmorrow)
- A podcast which features academic vocabulary and topics and New Zealand culture.
- Matt Purland's English Banana Podcast
- British English, Intermediate
- Matt's Today in History Podcast [FRAME] (Matthew Dattilo)
- Sometimes he includes the transcript, too.
RSS = http://mdattilo.audioblog.com/rss/tih.xml
- Melinda Thomsen's ESL for Work Podcast
- Since March 24, 2006
RSS = http://mthomsen1776.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
- Nabana Podcast - Japanese Housewife in Her 40s Speaks English
- About daily life (was a podcast up to June 2006)
RSS = http://www.voiceblog.jp/nabana/rss2.0.xml
- Patrick Jackson's The Pig's Ear
- An Irish storyteller tells short stories for ESL Students with 10 comprehension questions.
- Peter Carter's Listen to English - Learn English
- Short podcasts, 3 times weekly, in British English.
RSS = http://carterandrigby.mypodcasts.net/podcast.php
- Peter Carter's www.listen-to-english.com
- 2 podcasts each week, with transcripts, notes and quizzes. British English.
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/ListenToEnglish-LearnEnglish?format=html
- Peter Travis & Fiona Joseph's www.Splendid-Learning.co.uk - Flo-Joe Radio [FRAME]
- For students studying for the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
RSS = http://www.splendid-learning.co.uk/podcast/rss.xml
- Peter Travis' Splendid Speaking Podcast
- Helps advanced learners of English develop speaking skills.
RSS = http://splendidspeaking.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml
- Robert Chartrand and Bill Pellowe's ELT Podcast
- Basic Conversations and language practice for students of English.
RSS = http://www.eltpodcast.com/eltp.xml
- Sam Margolis' www.SimpleEnglishNews.com
- Short articles that you can both read and listen to.
RSS = http://www.simpleenglishnews.com/simple.xml
- Scott Weber's FEEL - Fun Easy English Learning Podcast [FRAME]
- Introducing Yourself, etc.
- Sean Banville's Breaking News English Podcast
- You can listen to the MP3 and also read the text on the web site.
RSS = http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/bne.rss
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...