ESL : Listening : Podcasts
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
- Seattle Learning Academy's Pronunciation Podcast
- RSS = http://www.pronuncian.com/materials/podcasts/rss.xml
- Selected MP3 Files for EFL/ESL Students (Podcast)
- Short audio files with text. (Level is for Japanese university students.)
- Steve Evans's Madrid Young Learners EFL Podcasts [FRAME]
- Things for our students.
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/MadridYoungLearnersPodcasts
- The ESLEXCEL Seminar @ www.TalkShoe.com (Miriam Snyder)
- Calls for my students recorded live. RSS = http://recordings.talkshoe.com/rss21274.xml
- The Language Key Podcast @ lkey.podOmatic.com
- Listen to a 'Business English Training' dialogue.
- US Citizenship Podcast (Milpitas Adult School)
- Prepare for the USCIS Citizenship Interview.
- VOA's Special English Programs in a Podcast RSS Feed
- You can both listen to and read these limited vocabulary broadcasts.
- www.anglaisautravail.com - Business English
- Some of the website isn't in English, but the podcasts are in English
RSS = http://www.anglaisautravail.com/podcast_rss.xml
- www.BusinessEnglishPod.com (Peter Atkinson)
- For intermediate and advance learners
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/businessenglishpod
- www.china232.com - Weekly Podcasts
- By Andrew Best, Addison Best and Ian Lainchbury
- www.CoolEnglishPodcasts.com (Marshall Lee)
- For native speakers of Chinese who are learning English. (No RSS Feed)
- www.e-poche.net - English Conversations [FRAME] (Mark White and Aaron & Hiromi Campbell)
- Practical English Conversations for English Learners. (Since June 26, 2005)
RSS = http://www.e-poche.net/conversations/?feed=rss2
- www.ESL-Aloud.com [FRAME]
- Listen to sentences read by an anonymous man (from New England perhaps).
- www.ESLbusinessMews.com/eslbn.rss = Business News in Very Slow English (Bob DuCharme)
- Updated up to May 14, 2007, Words seperated by spaces
RSS = http://www.eslbusinessnews.com/eslbn.rss
- www.eslhelpdesk.com - Audio Essays
- Read by a North American Female Voice
RSS = http://www.eslhelpdesk.com/ESL-Schoolteacher.xml
- www.ESLPodCards.com (Clive Hawkins)
- Listening activities, crossword puzzles, ...
- www.MusclePipe.com - EFL Listening Practice [FRAME] (Keith Droit)
- RSS = http://www.musclepipe.com/podcasts/pod.rss
- British English, cost money to get the transcript and other things. Only the podcast is free.
- z_David Sconduto's EnglishmMeeting.com Podcast
- RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/Englishmeetingcom
- z_Richard Blum's English with the Techtutor [FRAME]
- Started Oct. 30, 2005.
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/EnglishWithTheTechtutor
- Zachar Zawadzki's PhoneticPodcast.com [FRAME]
- From Poland
RSS = http://mp3.phoneticpodcast.com/rss.xml
- zz - How to Add Podcasts to iTunes
- zz-NOT RECENTLY UPDATED - Graham Stanley's EnglishPodSong.blogspot.com [FRAME]
- NOTE: On 2006-0515: Only 1 show dated 2005-08-29
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/EnglishPodSong
- zz-NOT RECENTLY UPDATED - Russell Stodghill's Ei Pod [FRAME]
- NOTE: On 2006-05-16, only 2 shows, the most recent being 2005-09-04
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/Eipod
- zz-NOT RECENTLY UPDATED - www.AccentTraining.us Podcasts [FRAME] (Kevin Shepherd)
- NOTE: On 2006-05-16, there were only 2 shows, the most recent being on 2005-11-11; from a commercial company
RSS = http://feeds.feedburner.com/ATus
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...