ESL : Vocabulary : Lists
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
- www.vocab.co.uk - Bilingual Vocabulary Files (Andrew Quilley)
- English to French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- www.wordskills.com - The Dependent Prepositions
- A collection of verbs, adjectives and nouns, and their dependent prepositions
- www.YourDictionary.com - 100 Most Often Misspelled Words
- Words that native English speakers often spell incorrectly.
- wwwEZlearningLinks.com's page of 1,000 high frequency words
- the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it, ...
- Xah's SAT Words and Definitions (Xah Lee)
- A list of words that are likely to appear on the SAT. (College Entrance Exam)
- z_anEnglishOasis.com - Computer Vocabulary (David Oliver)
- Basic Vocabulary Related to Computers
- z_Grady Ward's Moby (Katerina Pastra)
- Public domain word lists: Hyphenator, Pronunciator, Thesaurus, ...
- z_www.anEnglishOasis.com - Common Adverbs (David Oliver)
- accidentally, afterwards, almost, anxiously, hungrily, promptly, selfishly, ...
- z_www.EnglishClub.Com - A Chart of English Prefixes (Josef Essberger)
- The most common English prefixes and their meanings.
- z_www.EnglishClub.Com - Reference Library - Vocabulary (Tara Behari)
- Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Colours, Numbers, ...
- z_z_Frank's Wordlists
- Afro-American, Native American, US Immigration, Environment, ...
- z_z_learn.sz.htwk-leipzig.de's Glossary for Technical English
- English words with English definitions.
- z_z_z_Country - Language(s) - Nationality (Diana Campbell)
- Afgahnistan - Pashto - Afghani; Albania - Albanian - Albanian; etc.
- z_z_zzz_English Words from Chinese
- catsup, chopstick, chop suey, chow, chow mein, dim sum, kumquat, soy, ...
- z_Zozanga.com - Numbers (Dursun Dal)
- See the number and how to read them: 1 = one, 2 = two, etc.
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...