TESL : Articles : z Other
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
- Godzilla Can MOO, Can You? MOOs for Construction, Collaboration & Community and Research
- By Lawrence Davies, Lesley Shield, and Markus Weininger, The Language Teacher Online, February 1998
- Graded (Basal) Readers -- Choosing The Best
- By David R. Hill, The Language Teacher Online, May 1997
- Gregory Hadley's Articles Appearing in Journals
- Republished on my website.
- Guessing Word Meaning from Context: Should We Encourage It?
- By David Dycus, Literacy Across Cultures, September, 1997
- Helping Japanese EFL Learners to Read English Novels
- By Stephen J. Davies, The Language Teacher Online, April 1997
- Helping Learners Develop Communication Strategies
- By Michael Rost, The Language Teacher Online, December, 1996
- Herding Cats: A Descriptive Case Study Of a Virtual Language Learning Community
- By John H. Steele, PhD Dissertation, May 2002
- How Can a Chinese Teacher of English Succeed in Oral English Classes?
- By Zhou Jie, The Internet TESL Journal, July 1999
- How Can Language Learning Become Wired?
- A Workshop by Janet B. Gross, MAT 99
- How can we make homework an effective tool for language learning?
- By Johanna Stirling, 2000
- How Language Works
- By Mike Gasser, Indiana University
- How Much Does Correctness Matter?
- By Michael Swan, The Language Teacher, September 1997
- How Native English Speakers Can Be Better English Teachers in Russia
- By Radislav Millrood, The Internet TESL Journal, January 1999
- How Students Acquire Communication Strategies: Analysing Conversations between Japanese ...
- By Akio Inuzuka, 2001
- Humanising Language Teaching - July 02 Issue
- Article on how to make classes personal and fun
- Ideas for Developing a Personal EFL Teaching Curriculum
- By Joe Drakos , The Internet TESL Journal, March 2005
- Ideas on Teaching a New Group
- By Joseph Cronin, The Language Teacher Online, April 1997
- In and Between People: Facilitating Metacognition and Identity Construction
- By Tim Murphey, The Language Teacher Online, July 1998
- Inauthentic Authenticity or Authentic Inauthenticity?
- By David Taylor, TESL-EJ, August 1994
- Incorporating Distance Education in a Study Abroad Program
- By Katharine Isbell, The Language Teacher, November 1997
- Increasing students' awareness of genre through text transformation exercises: An old classroom activity revisited
- By Tim Caudery, TESL-EJ, September 1998
- Integrating English into an Elementary School Life Course
- By Grace Chin-Wen Chien, The Internet TESL Journal, December 2003
- Integrating Global Issues into High School EFL
- By Amy Yamashiro, The Language Teacher Online, November, 1996
- Integrating Study Abroad Students into the University Community
- By Denise Drake, The Language Teacher, November 1997
- Integrative L2 Grammar Teaching: Exploration, Explanation and Expression
- By Pavel V. Sysoyev, The Internet TESL Journal, June 1999
- Interactive Information Literacy Course for International Students: A Practical Blueprint ...
- By John W. Bagnole and John W. Miller, TESL-EJ, March 2003
- Introducing Discussion Skills to Lower-Level Students: Can It Be Done?
- By Robert W. Norris, 1996, 1998
- Introducing Discussion Skills to Lower-Level Students: Practical Lesson Plans
- By Robert W. Norris, 1997, 1998
- Is Gairaigo English? (Are English Loan-words Into Japanese Really English?)
- By James B. Brown, The Internet TESL Journal, December 1995
- Issues in the Teaching of English in Malaysia
- By Hannah Pillay, The Language Teacher Online, November 1998
- Key Concepts in FL Literacy: Phonemic Awareness
- By Charles Jannuzi, Literacy Across Cultures, February 1999
- Key Concepts in Literacy: Phonics vs. Whole Language
- By Charles Jannuzi, Literacy Across Cultures, June 1997
- L1 in ELT: Not a skeleton, but a bone of contention (Costas Gabrielatos)
- Discussion of central issues on the use of the mother tongue in ELT.
- L2 Classroom Transcripts: Data in Search of a Methodology?
- By Paul Seedhouse, TESL-EJ, June 1995
- Language Forums in Cyberspace
- By Steve McGuire, The Language Teacher Online, December, 1996
- Language Learners and Their Use of Dictionaries: The Case of Slovenia
- By Alenka Vrbinc/Marjeta Vrbin, Erfurt Electronic Studies in English 2004
- Language Learning Across Boundaries - Negotiating Classroom Rituals
- By Roger Nunn, TESL-EJ, September 2001
- Language Learning Experience as a Contributor to ESOL Teacher Cognition
- By Elizabeth Margaret Ellis, TESL-EJ, June. 2006
- Language Learning in the Real World for Non-beginners (Reid Wilson)
- By Greg Thomson, 1993
- Language Learning Strategies: An Overview for L2 Teachers
- By Michael Lessard-Clouston, The Internet TESL Journal, December 1997
- Language Teaching and the Internet Series - Part 1
- By Tim Newfields, The Language Teacher Online, October 1996
- Language Testing Tools and Technologies
- By Bob Godwin-Jones, Language Learning & Technology, May 2001
- Lazy Language Learning with NLP
- By Diana Beaver, Karen's Linguistics Issues, April 2002
- Learner Empowerment - A Perspective
- By Stephen R. Shrader, The Internet TESL Journal, November 2003
- Lessons Learned in 4th-Grade Classrooms
- By Mark A. Clarke, Alan Davis, Lynn K. Rhodes, Elaine DeLott Baker, , The Language Teacher Online, September 1998
- Letterland Pictogram Concept in EFL Teaching of Young Children
- By Oksana Yaverbaum, The Internet TESL Journal, March 2003
- Lexical Attrition of Some Arabic Speakers of English as a Foreign language
- By Hassan Al-Hazemi, The Internet TESL Journal, December 2000
- Lexical Phrases in Syllabus and Materials Design
- By Dave Willis, The Language Teacher, September 1997
- Linguistics Issues - Language Teaching for the Future (Andrew Littlejohn)
- This article first appeared in English Teaching Professional, Issue 19, March 2001
- Linguistics Issues - Motivation: Where does it come from? Where does it go? (Andrew Littlejohn)
- The various factors affecting student motivation and some practical suggestions.
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...