TESL : CALL
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
- TESOL CALL Interest Section - Software List (D. Healey & N. Johnson)
- Elementary Education Titles, Publisher List, Add a Title or Comment,...
- Triadic Scaffolds: Tools for Teaching English Language Learners with Computers
- By Carla Meskill, Language Learning & Technology, January 2005
- Using the Internet for ESL/EFL (Chang kul Lee)
- In teaching English in Korea, I usually ...
- UsingEnglish.com - Irregular Verb List Viewer (Adam King & Richard Flynn)
- Free Irregular Verb List program for Windows
- VocableTrainerX - MacOS X Vocabulary Learning Freeware (Michael Meer)
- Enter a set of words and quiz yourself. Requires MacOS X 10.3 (or newer)
- Vocabulary Blast (Freeware for Windows 98/2000) (Kashif Manzoor)
- Has a dictionary of 2850 words selected for studying for the GRE test.
- Web-based Computer Aided Language Learning (Alan Ryter)
- Walks teachers through the steps to designing Web-based ESL lessons
- WordFast (For Microsoft Word on PC and Mac) - Free
- Computer-Aided Translation software using segmentation and Translation Memory
- www.merchantos.com - Learning With CALL Software
- A short article by an unidentified author.
- www.MusicalEnglishLessons.org - CALLing All Schools (Bibi Baxter)
- A 1994 review about software for Computer Assisted Language Learning.
- z-OUTDATED-HyperCard Classroom: Some are Language Games (Joe Hammons and Tony Peterson)
- These stacks require the free Macintosh HyperCard Player
- z_Hangman for ESL Students (Download it as a ZIP file.) (Jim Vassila)
- Operating system IBM (MS-DOS)
- z_Memorust - Bilingual Word Learning Tool (MacOS X Freeware) (Tomas Bartusek)
- Input your own word list or download some from the website.
- z_z_EFL/ESL and web 2.0: - How to for ESL Students (Craig Wherlock)
- eflcourse.wikispaces.com: File Management, Podcasts, Blogging, Wikis, Digital Cameras
- z_z_z_A Multimedia Fiasco: Lessons from an IEP Classroom (Colin Sachs)
- While quite out-of-date, the general idea of using an existing local area networ
- z_z_zz_A Place to Start in Selecting Software
- By Deborah Healey and Norman Johnson, CAELL Journal, Winter 1998
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...