TESL : Journals on the Web
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
- The Internet TESL Journal
- A monthly web journal including articles & research papers, lessons & lesson plans and teaching techniques as well as links of interest to teachers of English as a second language.
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- a weekly newspaper for college/university faculty and staff. It covers news, opinion and features about universities, students and faculty.
- Daily Yomiuri Online - The Language Connection
- Language teaching/learning related news from a major English newspaper in Japan.
- ELT Journal (Oxford University Press)
- An international Journal linking theory and practice in ELT. Full text online in PDF.
- ETNI Rag (English Teachers Network Israel)
- An online journal by the English Teaching Network in Israel
- Hawaii TESOL Newsletter: The Word
- PDF files.
- IATEFL Poland - Teaching English with Techonology Computer SIG Journal (Jarek Krajka)
- Online journal for teachers of English with technology, computers, and Internet
- iT's On-Line
- It's in a frame, so maybe you'd prefer the direct links: archive, teachers, ...
- JALT Pan-SIG Conference Proceedings
- Over 70 articles about foreign language teaching/learning now online
- Journal of English Grammar on the Web (Pat Byrd)
- One issue online (as of Nov. 98): Jan. 1997 Issue
- Journal of the Institute for Second Language Development (Joanna Egger)
- Articles on the teaching of English as a foreign language
- Reading in a Foreign Language (University of Hawaii)
- Published twice a year on the Web since 2002.
- Reading Matrix (Singhal & Liontas)
- Second language acquisition and applied linguistics
- TESL-Electronic Journal
- A web journal with about 2 issues per year. A good source for book reviews.
- TESOL Law Journal (Time Taylor International Ltd, Hong Kong)
- a forum devoted to discussions on legal and ethical issues
- The CELE Journal (Asia University, Tokyo) (David McLachlan Jeffrey)
- This site requires Flash to navigate and PDF to read.
- The Language Teacher Online [FRAME]
- A few selected articles from the journal of the Japan Association for Language Teaching. (Put online on the 22nd of each month.)
- The Reading Matrix: An Online Journal (Meena Singhal)
- A journal about L1 and L2 reading, literacy and technology. Started March, 2001
- www.ESLminiconf.net - ESL Mini-Conference (Robb Scott)
- Six Stories, Monthly Index, Letters, ...
- z_www.eslfocus.com (Transworld Schools)
- A Web Magazine for ESL/EFL Professionals and Students (6 times a year)
- z_www.pilgrims.co.uk - Humanizing Language Teaching (Mario Rinvolucri)
- 8 issues per year - Contents, Editorial, Major Article, Jokes, Short Article, Corpora Ideas, ...
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...