TESL : Raw Materials for Lessons
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
- www.eslactivities.info - Vocabulary Games for the Classroom (Eng Ung, Manila)
- Call My Bluff, Dictionary Difinitions, English Revision, Forehead Guessing, ...
- www.ESLbase.com - English Grammar & Teaching Ideas (Keith Taylor)
- Help with grammar for the teacher.
- www.eslgenius.com - For Teachers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Role Plays, Questionaires, Debates, Discussions, Activities, Imagine
- www.eslminiconf.net's 3rd List of Conversation Topics (Robb Scott)
- 25 questions to start conversations in medium to advanced ESL classes.
- www.ESLthemes.com - Halloween Printables (Paul Forde)
- Invitations, Masks, Make a Skeleton, Coloring Pages, Crossword, Word Search
- Free photos for non-commercial use: Make flashcards, put on handouts, ...
- www.group-games.com (John Stakis)
- A collection of group games, icebreakers, and team-building activities.
- www.ingilish.com - Business English Exercises (Tuncer Can)
- 12 exercises courtesy of pass-english-exams.com
- www.keasoftware.com's coloring pictures
- These may be useful for vocabulary worksheets and flashcards.
- www.miscositas.com (Lori Langer de Ramirez)
- PDF Files - Scroll down the page and look for 'Thematic Units in English'
- www.morecoloringpages.com (Cane Steve)
- Free different types of coloring pages are easily available at morecoloringpages
- www.ourchatterbox.co.uk (R & R Web Design)
- Get 10 randomly-selected conversation starter questions.
- www.pics4learning.com (Dallas Jones)
- Copyright-friendly (?) images for education
- www.picsearch.com - Search engine for pictures and images
- Search engine for pictures, images and animations
- For speech therapy, but also some things useful for ESL teachers.
- www.TEFLwarm-ups.com [FRAME]
- Quick ideas for warming up an ESL class. (By Bugsy)
- www.WingClips.com - inspirational movie clip (Mitch Irion)
- Movie clips from Hollywood films.
- You can damage your English by writing and speaking (Tomasz P. Szynalski)
- An article about the danger of practing mistakes. (Part of a software company's website.)
- z_Wacky Anne's Chritmas Library - Short Stories & Other Readings (Anne Thornton)
- Select a story for your students to read. Possibly add comprehension questions.
- z_www.ESLgames.org (Robert Daley)
- Board games to print out. Some games are apparently free, others you must pay for.
- z_z_bogglesworld.com - Hypothetically Speaking: An ESL Fluency Game (Chris Gunn)
- Scruples style game. Download the card sets as .doc files.
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...