TESL : Weblogs
There are currently 10192 registered links.
This is a sub-page of
The Internet TESL Journal's
Links of Interest to Teachers and Students of English as a Second Language
Main Page | Links for Students | Links for Teachers | What's New
|iteslj.org / links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
Blogs by ESL/EFL teachers, blogs about English learning and teaching
- Nathan's Updates from Seoul (Nathan Bauman)
- A personal blog of an English teacher in South Korea
- National Center for Family Literacy (NCFL) Literacy Now (Meg Ivey)
- Blog for teachers, parents etc.
- Nik Peachey's Learning technology teacher development blog for ELT
- Designed to aid English language teachers in their use of learning technology
- Nik Peachey's Quick Shout (Nik Peachey)
- For news, links and opinion on learning and technology
- Patricia Galien's TESOL/ESL File Drawer
- This blog features online materials and links.
- Pearson Longman - ESOL TrendWatch (John Brezinsky)
- Analysis and perspective on current trends in ESL/EFL teaching
- Pearson Longman - ESOL World News (John Brezinsky)
- Daily news stories on ESL/EFL, immigration, international students, etc.
- pjgalien.wordpress.com - Non-Linear Interactive PowerPoint (Patricia Galien)
- PowerPoint: Non-Linear, Animations, Exits, Entrances
- pjgalien.wordpress.com - Writing (Patricia Galien)
- Time Order; Space Order; Writing about Differences/Similarities
- pjgalien.wordpress.com - Writing or Grammar Review Games (Patricia Galien)
- You can download this Concentration game template
- Pod-EFL (Graham Stanley)
- A blog about podcasts. Includes links to podcasts on other servers.
- primary3lbs.blogspot.com - Einsteins and Bubbles (Voicu Mihnea Simandan)
- Class Blog - Life in Grade 3 at Ladprao Bilingual School
- Romualdo Mabuan's the-esl-advocate.blogspot.com
- Conversational patterns in English & other relevant information
- Scott Sommers' Taiwan Weblog (Scott Sommer - Ming Chuan Universit)
- The growing demand for quality language instruction in Taiwan has not been ....
- SimpleSongs.blogs.com: Head, Shoulders, Knees, and all that (Devon Thagard)
- I'm a children's English school director and materials developer in Tokyo.
- TeacherDudeBBQ.blogspot.com (Craig Wherlock)
- Random thoughts on teaching EFL/ESL and living in Greece
- teachers-call.com (Eric Koshinsky)
- Blogging about Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Teaching English in Japan (Kate)
- I have put together my opinions on the 5 major english companies in Japan.
- Teaching English with Newspapers (Jon Fernquest)
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Teaching Graduate Students Research Writing: A Reflective Journal (Cate Crosby)
- Various aspects of teaching
- tefl.net's Teacher Blogs (Josef Essberger)
- You can find teacher's blogs here and give your email address to register for one.
- TEFLdailyGrind.blogspot.com (Unassuming Ajarn)
- A TEFL teacher living and working in Bangkok, Thailand
- TEFLtastic with Alex Case
- Blog on teaching, Japan, footie and EFL books, in no particular order
- The FCE Blog (Claudia Ceraso)
- Webguide for students preparing for the FCE exam
- TheNewTanuki.BlogSpot.com (Aaron Patric Campbell)
- ...for Aaron's EFL learners; english resources (web links); things for students
- thespellingblog.blogspot.com - Spell Checkers - How useful are they? (Johanna Stirling)
- Looking at a corpus of spelling errors - would a spell checker have helped?Quiz
- TobySpiritualJourney.BlogSpot.Com (Toby Ung)
- The blog of an ESL Teacher in the Philippines
- Tom Leverett's Weblog (Thomas Leverett)
- ESL teacher in Illinois, USA
- UsingEnglish.com - Weblog (Adam King & Richard Flynn)
- Weblog containing ideas, thoughts and musings about the English language
- VanceStevens.BlogSpot.com (Vance Stevens)
- I started this to help me keep track of information I encounter while surfing.
- Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.
- veebi.blogspot.com - Tips for Beginners
- Weblogs in ELT (Graham Stanley)
- A blog on of the use of weblogs with students in ELT
- World Tour In China . blogspot.com (Larry Rhoe)
- The blog about living and teaching in China
- worldenglishclub.com - Improve My English (Ryan Kent-Temple)
- Tongue Twisters
- www.171english.cn - TEFL and Travel Resources (Jet Shing)
- A blog about ESL and SEO.
- www.bettertoeflscores.com (Michael Buckhoff)
- The main page has a strange popup things, so we've linked to a subpage.
- www.Bladensburg.blogspot.com (Sookhee K. Plotkin)
- This blog site is to help students in Bladensburg Elementary School in Maryland
- www.english360.com's Blog (Cleve Miller)
- I'm a business English teacher and consultant currently based in Caracas.
- www.ESL-Blog.com (James Trotta)
- News, reviews, opinions and links for language teachers
- www.esl-lesson-plan.com (P. Dean & M. Simmons)
- ESL Teacher's adventures and a few successful classroom activities
- www.esl-school.com (P. Dean & M. Simmons)
- Blog about matters of interest to school administrators.
- www.esl-secondlife.blogspot.com (Kip Boahn)
- blog about second life
- www.esl-tutor.com - Teaching ESL to Adults Blog (Debra Garcia)
- Experiences with adult ESL students; grammar tips; self-employment. info.
- www.ESLbase.com - TEFLblog (Keith Peter Taylor)
- Jobs, courses, ideas and resources for TEFL teachers
- www.ESLblogCafe.com (Mari Yamada)
- As long as you're involved in ESL, get your blog for free with our ads.
- www.ESLmonkeys.com (David and Mary Monk)
- A blog-like website.
- www.ESLpundit.com (Rajen Subba)
- An ESL blog that will encourage discussions related to TESOL.
- www.ESLteacherTalk.com (Eric Bush)
- A podcast aimed at ESL teachers (part of www.mes-english.com)
- www.etseverywhere.com - English Teachers Everywhere (Kevin McCaughey)
- Audio files for innovative activities: songs, stories, karaoke, and more
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...