Found: Categories: 6, Links: 282
|iteslj.org/links||Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language|
Activities for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
The Internet TESL Journal
Monthly Online Journal
Interesting Things for ESL Students
Quizzes, Puzzzles, ...
Here is the first set of 25 hits. Get the next 25 hits.
|Category: ESL:Bilingual:Chinese English|
- English.sohu.com's Language Tips
- Online LIstening, News Makers, Words and Stories, ...
- z_z_www.listeningexpress.net - 900 Expressions - (English/Chinese) (Zhicheng Qian)
- English sentences with Chinese translations. Download the RealAudio files.
|Category: ESL:Bilingual:Japanese English|
- Various MP3 files for listening practice, taken from BBC, VOA, etc.
RSS = http://ei-go.seesaa.net/index20.rdf
- EigoDen - Listening Quizzes
- Listen using RealAudio, then answer the 3 multiple-choice questions. (7 Quizzes)
- Mainichi Chokotto Listening Tokkun Podcast (In Japanese and English)
- 3 to 5 minutes, about 3 times a week, no wasted time with off topic chatter.
- Mainichi Chotto Listening Tokkun (Podast in Japanese about English)
- 4 minute shows
RSS = http://asahi-press.seesaa.net/index20.rdf
- www.EigoListening.com - ESL Listening for Japan (David Moskowitz)
- A website for Japanese to practice English listening skills.
|Category: ESL:Bilingual:Spanish English|
- Dialogue - Baby Talk (Eigoden.co.jp)
- Valeria has offered to babysit for the day.
- Dialogue - Fashion (Eigoden.co.jp)
- On his way to work, Greg runs into Sally who is walking her dog.
- Dialogue - O Christmas Tree (Eigoden.co.jp)
- Mike wants to get rid of his Christmas tree, so he calls the city waste removal.
- Dialogue - Welcome to the Team (Eigoden.co.jp)
- Rick is introducing Juliet to co-workers on her first day of work.
- English Conversations You Can Use (EigoDen.co.jp)
- Dialogs with RealAudio files. You can ignore the Japanese on the page.
|Category: ESL:Games:Games Requiring Flash or Shockwave|
- ESL Blues Listening Exercise: Numbers 2 (Eifion Pritchard)
- Choose the ball that corresponds to the high number that you hear
- www.ExamEnglish.com - London Test of English level 5 (Steve Chadwick)
- Free listening practice test
|Category: ESL:Grammar and English Usage|
- BBC's Skillwise
- Grammar, Spelling, Reading, Writing, Listening and Vocabulary
- www.antimoon.com - Input - Getting English into your head (Tomasz P. Szynalski)
- Why input (reading and listening) is the way to learn English well.
|Category: ESL:Idioms and Slang|
- www.PhrasalVerbDemon.com (Juan Antonio Prez)
- Listening, Corpus, Dictionary, Particles, Quizzes, Reading, Games, Grammar, ...
- English Listening Language Lab Online (Todd Beuckens)
- Practice English listening with animations, songs, games, news, and interviews.
- ESL-Bits.net - Advanced Listening with Audio Script [FRAME] (Skip Reske)
- Contemporary topics. Two listening speeds with read-along text.
- ESL-Bits.net - Intermediate to Advanced Listening with Audio Script (Skip Reske)
- Two listening speeds with read-along text. VOA Special English, PBS. etc.
- ESL-Bits.net - Listening with Text - Barack Obama's Speeches (Skip Reske)
- Obama on the Jay Leno Show, Inauguration Speech and more. 2 speeds for audio
- Lauri's ESL Website--Listening (Lauri Fried-Lee)
- Various Listening Activities for ESL students
- LyricsGaps.com - Listening Exercises (Miguel Martin De La Fuente)
- Using YouTube videos, you can do karaoke or gap fill exercises
- News Reports - Listening Exercise (RealAudio) (Prosperity Ltd.)
- The link on the left is the listening. The link on the right the text.