Found: Categories: 0, Links: 14
Links of Interest to Students & Teachers of English as a Second Language
- The English Learner Movie Guides [FRAME] (Raymond Weschler)
- Vocabulary, cultural references, characters, plot and more of popular films!
- Kansai Gaidai University's Communicative English Musings (Scott Duarte)
- Video and audio segments written, produced, filmed and edited by KGU Students
- Counting Video (People in Order) (The Portable Film Festival)
- Good for ESL students: watch many people beat a drum and give their age.
- www.archive.org/details/feature_films (Claimed to be public domain)
- Over 600 classic videos in MP4 (for iPod, etc.), MP2 (for DVDs) and MPEG1.
- www.youtube.com - English Verbs That Start with F (10:15) (Ji Shui laoshi)
- (be set) free, fear, film, flush, frighten, fall, fake, fail, face up to, faint
- Using Films to Develop Learner Motivation
- By Stephen Ryan, The Internet TESL Journal, November 1998
- EFL / ELT Film and Video Resources (Graham Stanley)
- Teacher/Student worksheets and ideas for classes - films include Vertigo...
- Flotats, Sergi
- I use short films on video with EFL students. (Spain)
- Children of Japan (1941) Pre-war educational documentary film (Public Domain)
- Good for use with EFL students in Japan. Clearly spoken English.
- www.WingClips.com - inspirational movie clip (Mitch Irion)
- Movie clips from Hollywood films.
- www.FilmBlog.biz [FRAME] (Jeffrey Hill)
- Concerned with using movies as a teaching and learning resource
- London Language and Drama School, STAR TEK associates (Michelle Newman)
- English, Business English, Drama, Acting, Film, Media, Art Courses
- esl.about.com - Grammar Review Lesson: The Final Scene (Kenneth Beare)
- For the classroom. Have the students use the final scene of a film to generate grammar review questions.
- z_esl.about.com - English Conversation Lesson Concerning Movies, Films, Actors and Accesses (Kenneth Beare)
- A lesson plan for teachers. Almost anywhere you go these days people love to talk about what they have seen in the cinema.
Add a Link -
Read about how to add our search code to your own web page.
Copyright © 1995-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal