A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Have you ever visited an amusement park?
- If so, what was it called?
- Where was it?
- What has been the best amusement park you have ever visited? Why?
- What was your favorite ride or activity? Why?
- What was your worst ride or activity? Why?
- Was it expensive?
- If you were to recommend an amusement park, which one would you recommend and why?
- What rides or activities would you recommend?
- How regularly do you visit amusement parks?
- Can you think of an amusement park ride or activity that would be both enjoyable and popular?
- Are you afraid of going on scary amusement park rides?
- Do you know of anybody who hurt themselves or died at an amusement park?
- Even though you may have been terrified by a particular ride, would you go on it again?
- What are some famous amusement parks near where you live?
- Have you been to them?
- How much does it cost to enter?
- What rides is this amusement park famous for?
- Do you have any plans to go to an amusement park in the near future?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal