A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What causes anger?
- Are there different types of anger?
- What are various ways people respond to anger?
- Is anger ever justified? If so, how can we determine whether it is?
- Is anger ever a good thing? If so, when? Why?
- Is anger ever a bad thing? If so, when? Why?
- Are there better and worse ways to respond to one's own anger?
- How do you decide what to do when you get angry?
- Do you think men and women show their angry differently?
- What makes you angry?
- When was the last time you got angry?
- Tell us about it.
- What do you usually do when you get angry?
- What are the situations that make you angry?
- What are the physical effects of getting angry? (e.g blood pressure...)
- Is getting angry an effective way of dealing with problems?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal