A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Bags and Purses
- Do you always carry a bag or purse?
- What do you have in your bag or purse?
- How heavy is your bag or purse? Have you lost it before?
- Has it been stolen?
- What do you usually carry with you?
- What things do you use every day?
- What things are important to carry with you?
- Do you always carry a bank card?
- Do you always carry money?
- How much money do you usually carry on you?
- Do men carry billfolds in your country?
- Do women carry a purse or handbag in your country?
- Is it a custom in your country for men to carry or hold the woman's purse or bag?
- Will guys hold their wife's and/or girlfriend's purse or bag where you live?
- Do men carry bags or purses in your country
- What if you see a guy carrying a purse or woman's bag, would you think he is gay?
- What do you think a president would carry on their person?
- What are essential (necessary) items to take with you when you leave the house?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal