A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Related: Baseball, Bullfighting, Sports
- Are you interested in basketball?
- How many players are on a basketball team?
- What are the positions on a basketball team?
- How long is a basketball game?
- Who is your favorite basketball player?
- Why are basketball player usually tall?
- Can short people be good basketball players?
- Have you ever played basketball? How was it?
- Do you follow professional basketball?
- Have you ever been to a professional basketball game?
- Are there any basketball players from your country in the NBA?
- Describe the abilities that a good basketball player must have.
- What is needed to play basketball with your friends?
- What basketball teams do you follow? What is interesting about this team to you?
- What are the skills of your favorite basketball players?
- What is the difference between a basketball team and a basketball league?
- Who is number one star player now in the NBA? Do you like his style of playing? Why?
- Which parts of the body can players play the ball with?
- How many people can play in a game of basketball?
- When the ball goes out of bounds what happens?
- When the ball stuck between the ring and backboard, what happens?
- When a team scores a goal where is the ball placed for a restart?
- Which sports uses a court to play a game on?
- Which sports uses a field to play a game on?
- Who invented the indoor game which we call it basketball?
- In which years did James Naismith invent basketball?
- What nickname do Americans give to the ring of basketball?
- When the ball goes out of bounds, what should the referee do?
- When the violation occurs, what should a referee do?
- What is the height of the basket?
- Who was known as the greatest player in the world?
- In which city did the first basketball game play in 1891?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal