A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Why do you think body language is important?
- How do you use body language in your daily life?
- How does body language help you to communicate?
- How does your native culture use body language? What kind of body language do you use at school? What are some examples of body language that boys use? Women? Boys? Girls? Children?
- What actions are threatening?
- What actions are friendly?
- What actions are not allowed?
- What "new" body language have you seen since coming to your new country? did those actions confuse you?
- How does eye contact differ from your native country to your new one?
- How can you misinterpret someone's body language?
- Do you try to use body language when you communicate in English?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal