A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Could I ask you some questions about your business?
- When did you start your business?
- Are you only a service provider?
- Do you have any service expansion plan?
- Do you have international presence?
- Do you think recession is affecting your business?
- What is the strength of your employees?
- Do you have any challenge in manpower retention?
- Who is taking care of your human resources department?
- What is so special about your business?
- How do you motivate your employees?
- Do you provide transport facility to employees?
- Do you have any play ground / gym in your company?
- Do you take of everything personally?
- Do you have any program like employee of the month or employee of the year?
- How many branches do you have in overseas?
- What one quality in your people really affect your business?
- Will you give any special benefit to your employees?
- How often do you travel abroad?
- Do you really believe in innovation?
- Where from do you get inspiration for growth?
- Do you think every company should prepare budget for income and expenses?
- What is the governing principal of your business?
- Do you take any assistance for technology improvement?
- Do you think technology is must to grow your business?
- Do you invite outside consultants to train your people?
- What do you feel about growth of your company?
- Do you want to give any message to the people?
- What one thing can transform business to a higher level?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal