A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Have you ever had children?
- Where were your children born?
- How long were you in labor?
- How much did your first child weigh?
- Can you tell us about your pregnancy?
- Were there any complications during delivery? What were they?
- How much maternity leave did you take from work?
- Was your husband in the delivery room during childbirth?
- Did your husband take maternity leave from work? How long?
- Do pregnant women in your country work?
- Do women in your country give birth in a hospital or at home?
- What is more common, natural birth or C-sections?
- Who helps a new mother with the baby?
- Do women in your country breastfeed their babies?
- Do you think it is OK to breast feed in public?
- Did you breast feed your children in public?
- Were you breast fed as a child?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal