A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- How does your family decide who does various chores around the house?
- Can you name some chores that need to be done everyday?
- What chores are your responsibility?
- Which chores do you not like to do.
- How do you decide on your children's chores?
- Do you get paid for doing chores?
- What is something you hate doing when you get home?
- Do you like to clean up your room?
- Do you wash the dishes in your house?
- Do you wash clothes for your family?
- Do you do the ironing the clothes?
- What are some chores you do outside your house?
- Can you think of some dangerous chores that you can't do?
- If you could buy only one of this two things, would you choose a dishwasher or a washing machine?
- How long do you think you could live without a maid or someone to help you in the house?
- Do you like to go to the supermarket?
- Have you ever had an empty fridge for a long time only because you were too lazy to go grocery shopping?
- What kind of products does your family buy on the Internet?
- If you could have a robot to do all your chores, what would you choose for it to do?
- What chores do you do that your parents didn't have to do when they were growing up?
- What are some chores that your parents have to do around the house?
- Do your grandparents help with chores?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal