A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Is it always necessary to complain?
- When is it appropriate to complain in a restaurant?
- What do you think of the saying, "The customer is always right."?
- What do you say to someone to complain about bad service in a store or restaurant?
- Have you ever gotten angry at a worker in a store or a restaurant?
- What are some reasons why we might need to complain in a store or restaurant?
- What are some reasons why you would not complain about bad service?
- Do you prefer to make a complaint over the telephone or in person?
- When is it necessary to write a letter of complaint?
- Is it common in your country to complain about bad service?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal