A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Have you ever been on a diet?
- How do you know if you are fat?
- What is the best way to diet?
- Do you think dieting can be dangerous?
- Do you think fiber is important in your diet?
- What kind of fiber is the best when you are trying to loose weight?
- Do you think protein is important in a balanced diet?
- What is a good source of protein?
- Do you think people who are fat can be happy?
- Do you think people are in general are gaining weight or loosing weight?
- What kind of diet would you recommend to your friend?
- What kind of diet would recommended for an older person(40's) and a younger person(teens)?
- What is the difference between diet and a healthy diet?
- Is there a difference between being thin and being healthy? Which one is better?
- Do you think being slim equals beautiful?
- Do you think there is more pressure now for teens to look slimmer?
- In what way can diet influence our appearance and personality?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal