A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What kind of gardening do you like?
- How much time do you spend in the garden?
- Do you think gardening is good for your health?
- What are the names of some famous gardens in your city?
- What are some vegetables which you grow in your garden?
- Do you think trees need pruning every year?
- What are the names of some famous gardens in your country?
- What are names of common flowers in your country?
- Does your house have a garden?
- Is there a flower store near your house?
- What are some things that need to be done in the garden in the spring?
- What are the some names of gardening tools?
- Would you prefer to have a flower garden or a vegetable garden? Why?
- What do you like best, a landscaped garden or the formal garden?
- How does your family help you when you are gardening?
- Which do you prefer for your garden organic or chemical fertilizers?
- What is your national flower and do you have it in your garden?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal