A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What kinds of gifts do you like to give?
- Have you ever re-gifted something?
- If you don't like a gift, how long should you keep it?
- What gift will you give your home-stay family when you leave?
- What was your last gift?
- What gift will you give your boyfriend/girlfriend for their birthday?
- Is there a special gift you like to get?
- What kinds of gifts do you like to get?
- Do you ever give or get a knick-knack as a gift?
- How did you like your last gift?
- Did you ever get a gift you didn't like?
- What gift do you recommend someone give in your culture?
- For children?
- For parents?
- For spouses?
- For boyfriend?
- For Girlfriend?
- What gift would you most like to get?
- What was the best gift you ever received?
- How do you thank someone who gave you a gift?
- What kinds of gifts do you think the other people in the class need?
- Who was the last person you gave a gift to?
- Is it enough for a husband/boyfriend to give flowers to his wife/girlfriend on her birthday?
- What are the times of the year that you give gifts?
- What are some of the things that you do not give as gifts in your country?
- What do you think of people who give gifts?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal