A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What is your biggest goal in life?
- How do you plan to achieve that goal?
- What are your "short term" goals?
- What are your "long term" goals?
- Should parents help their children set goals?
- What are your educational goals?
- What are your career goals?
- What are your financial goals?
- Why are goals important?
- Is having a goal in life effective in becoming successful?
- Is having a goal helpful in motivating a person?
- Do you think people have fewer goals as they get older?
- Do you have any goals that you feel are unrealistic?
- How do people's goals change from country to country?
- What are your goals in your current job?
- What are the main differences between male and female goals?
- Which of your goals have you already achieved?
- How would you feel if you failed to achieve any of your goals?
- Do you think it's a good idea to write your goals down and tick them off as you achieve them?
- How important are goals to you?
- What do you hope to have achieved by the time you're sixty?
- What is a goal?
- Can goals help to change your life? How?
- What goals do you have in your life?
- Is it important to set goals?
- Do you have a five year plan for your life?
- If you can't make your goal, how do you feel?
- What are your families goals?
- Are goals necessary to achieve success?
- How are plans and goals related?
- Are you ambitious enough to achieve the goals you set?
- Do you have spiritual/religious goals?
- Is one of your goals to be able to talk to your children's English teacher?
- Do you think people have less goals as they get older?
- How will you feel,if you fail to achieve any of your goals?
- What is something you never learned to do but wish you had?
- Who is successful in your family? Why?
- Tell me about a goal that you achieved for yourself.
- What success have you had in this English class? What can you do to be more successful?
- Do you believe that people must work hard to become successful? Why or why not?
- Can you think of a successful person from your own county? What do they do? How do you think they did it?
- What kind of success do you want in the future in your life?
- What can you do now to be successful in the future?
- Do you think that money and fame means success?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal