A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Do you think you have a healthy life style?
- Is it possible to have a healthy life style in modern world?
- Why do many people try to have a healthy life style?
- What is the main purpose of it?
- What is healthy food?
- Do you pay much attention to what you eat?
- Do you think it is more important for you to eat healthy or tasty food?
- Do you try to eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner at a certain time every day?
- Do you have a snack every time you are hungry or do you wait for the lunch or dinner?
- What is better for health?
- Do you agree with the saying: "Eat your breakfast, share your lunch with a friend and give your dinner to your enemy"? Why do people say so?
- What is healthy about not eating after 6 p.m?
- Do you try to follow this rule?
- Are you a success?
- Is obesity a great problem in where you live?
- Why are there so many obese people in the US?
- What are the most efficient ways to loose weight?
- Do you think diets are useful or not?
- Have you ever tried to go on a diet?
- What kind of diet was it?
- Did it work?
- Is physical activity (jogging, going to a gym, swimming pool) an important part of a healthy life style?
- Can you tell a physically inactive person from someone who takes care of his\her physical condition?
- What are the main differences?
- What is your attitude to smoking?
- What is the influence of smoking on health?
- What about passive smoking?
- Is it hard to give up smoking?
- Do you know someone who gave up smoking?
- What is the best way to give up smoking?
- What is a healthy dose of alcohol?
- How mush beer, wine or vodka you can drink daily without any damage to your health?
- What is the damage of alcohol abuse to health?
- How many hours of sleep do you need daily?
- If you don't sleep enough, how do you feel and look?
- Do you try to go to bed and get up at certain hours every day?
- What is good about it?
- Do you often find yourself under stress?
- What are the areas of your life where stress situations take place more often?
- Relationships with friends?
- While commuting to work?
- How do you usually cope with stress?
- Is there any connection between the person's style of life and the duration of his life?
- What do you prefer, to eat everything you like, drink a lot, smoke, have no physical exercise and die at the age of 60 or lead a healthy life and live until 100?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal