A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Leaders and Leadership
- What is a leader?
- Who are the first leaders who come to your mind?
- What makes those people great leaders?
- What are the qualities or characteristics that every leader should have?
- Are some people natural leaders and other people natural followers? Why?
- What are some of the biggest challenges of leading a country like China?
- Would you like to be a leader in China? Why or why not?
- Why do some people think it's a bad thing to always follow other people?
- What characteristics does a bad leader have?
- If you were the leader of your school, what changes would you make?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal