A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
My Life so Far
- Where were you born?
- How did you get your name?
- What is your first memory?
- What can you remember about elementary school?
- What was your neighborhood like when you were growing up?
- Was junior high school a happy time for you?
- What sports did you do?
- Did you study hard at high school?
- Do you still have friends from your school days?
- Did you study again after you left high school?
- Do you remember your first boyfriend or girlfriend?
- What is your best memory of childhood?
- What was your first job?
- How did you meet your husband or wife?
- Did you enjoy your wedding day?
- Have you lived in many different places?
- How would you describe your experience of having children?
- What advice would you give to new parents these days?
- What was a good decision you made?
- What would you change about your life if you could?
- What's the best thing that happened to you recently?
- What is the motto of your life?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal