A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What do you think is the most important machine in your life?
- What do you think was the most important invention in history?
- Which machines do you think make our lives easier?
- Which machines do you think make our lives more difficult?
- Which are the most useless machines, the machines we could live without?
- If you could invent any machine, what type of machine would you invent?
- How big would it be?
- Would it be for everyone or only the very rich?
- Which machines do you think had one purpose when they were invented, but now have many or different ones?
- What machines do you use everyday in your life?
- What things can you do faster without using a machine?
- Which machines do you use on a daily basis?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal