A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Meaning of Life and Reasons for Living
- What do you think is life all about?
- What do you feel most people's lives are driven by?
- What image or metaphor has best described your life? A race, a circus or something else?
- What if life on earth is really preparation for eternity, how would people act differently?
- What is your opinion on why a lot of people have trouble believing in God?
- What is "worship" to you?
- Can we make friends with God?
- Have you ever prayed to God?
- What do you think about religious people worshipping God in churches or in temples?
- Which is easier for people, public or private worship?
- Do you think it's appropriate to express anger to God?
- What do you think people usually fear when thinking of joining a new religion?
- What image or metaphor has best described your life? (E.g. A race, a circus...)
- Do you think we can make friends with God?
- What do you think about people going to churches or in temples regularly?
- Which is easier for people, going to a religious event or praying to God privately?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal