A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Can you tell me some things about your neighborhood?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of your neighborhood?
- What would you change about your neighborhood?
- What types of facilities are available near to you?
- How far are you from the city center?
- Do you like living in your neighborhood or do you not have much choice?
- What do you like about your community?
- What do you think should be changed?
- How can you help your community?
- How many of your neighbors do you know?
- Are there old people living in your community? Tell me about them.
- Are there little children in your community? Tell me about them.
- What do the people in your community do for recreation?
- What do you think is the most important thing about community?
- Does your community have special days to get together?
- Does your community have meetings?
- Is there a neighborhood watch program in your community?
- Would you like to raise your children in a community like yours? Why or why not?
- Is your community afraid of strangers?
- Does your community welcome strangers?
- How have you helped a neighbor?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal