A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Would you ever consider being a journalist? Why or why not?
- Would you ever consider being a newscaster?
- If someone asked you to be a journalist, what kind of stories would you write about?
- Would you prefer being a newscaster or a journalist?
- When you watch the news, are you interested in the story or the newscaster who presents it?
- Do you think journalists tell the truth when they write?
- Do you think journalists add more information to make the story interesting?
- Do you believe journalists exaggerate what they write about?
- Do you believe that journalists write stories so they can be important and noticed on television/magazines/newspapers etc?
- Do you trust the information you get from the news?
- If you are someone who usually follows the news, has there been a time when you decided to stop? Why and for how long?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal