A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Dreams, Daydreams and Nightmares
- Do you dream regularly?
- Do you like dreaming?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- What is a daydream?
- Do you daydream in class?
- Can you daydream while your walking?
- Could you go back to sleep?
- What is the difference between our daydreams and our dreams at night?
- Are some kinds of thoughts and dreams similar?
- What"s the difference between our everyday life and dreaming while we are sleeping?
- Can our dreams come true?
- Do you agree with the idea that "Life is like a dream"?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal