A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What are some characteristics of your personality?
- What makes you happy?
- What are some things that make you angry?
- Are you happy with your personality?
- Would you like to be different?
- Are you a determined person? Are you a stubborn person?
- Are you shy ? In which occasions are you shy?
- Do you consider yourself selfish ? Why?
- Is your personality suited to your job?
- In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed??
- Are you more introverted (focused on your inner world) or more extraverted (focused on other people and the outer world)?
- Do you think you can change a major characteristic of your personality if you try?
- Do you think you have an unusual personality? Why?
- If you could change any aspect of your personality, what would it be?
- What sort of things would you do to amuse yourself during a car journey?
- What personality traits do you consider important in a good friend / a boss / a partner?
- Do you consider yourself to be even-tempered?
- What is one thing that many people don't know about you?
- What expressions include colors when discussing illness? (ex., white or pale, pink eye, black and blue for bruises, yellow fever)
- What expressions include colors and feelings? (ex. I feel blue, green with envy, red with rage, turning red, black circles under the eyes, you are turning blue)
- What do the colors in your home country's flag represent?
- Do you think birth order makes a difference in your personality?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal