A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What is plagiarism?
- Why do you think people plagiarize?
- Have you ever broken
- Why did you do this, if you did?
- If you're against CD burning, massive photocopying and pirate copies, what are your reasons for this?
Have you ever had material on your webpage plagiarized?
- What did you do about it?
- Were you action successful?
- What do you think of the growing trend in downloading ready-made essays etc from the Internet?
- What do you think of the growing trend in downloading music etc from the Internet?
- How can countries prevent plagiarism?
- Which countries are know for plagiarism?
- What is piracy?
- What kind of things can be pirated?
- Have you ever seen pirated goods for sale?
- Why are pirated products cheaper?
- Do you think that pirated products are just as good?
- Where can you buy pirated products in your country?
- When you buy things online, are you worried they might be pirated?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal